Do you want to take part of mobile revolution in banking area? We are looking for skilled professionals to develop application that ... most provably you are already using! Sounds interesting?
- Application has 4.8 stars on App Store and Google play with more than 300 thousand opinion and more than 1 million downloads per platform.
- The team is continuously updating the app with new features recommended by newest operating system standards
- Thanks to a large number of users after each release developers are getting instant-feedback about it on the stores
- Agile team (18 people) include dedicated testers that are testing every feature
- 2 weeks sprints
- Every developer has possibility to share his thoughts and ideas about new features to the client
- Flexible working hours
- Maintenance of dev environment for mobile applicationusing latest technolgies.
- Automation of development and implementation, CI/CD.
- Automations of system functions with python, bash
-Migrate virtual machine to new machines
- up to 3 years of relevant experience
- Experience of using Git repositories (Gerrit and Gitlab)
- Experience of working on Unix/Linux environment
- Maintain and improve existing CI/CD pipelines (Ansible, Python, Groovy, Jenkins)
- Expertise in various frameworks and quality control tools for Unit Test and Integration Test, for example SOAP UI and Sonar
Nice to have
- Knowledge of containerization with Docker, Openshift and Kubernetes
Polish: C2 Proficient
*Detailed information and eligibility will be provided once you become a Luxoft employee.
**Please note that relocation is not available for all open positions. At Luxoft Poland it is possible to work remotely only from the territory of Poland.
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.