Luxoft is one of the major software services companies world-wide. We deliver professional software services in multiple business verticals such as finance, automotive, and digital transformation. Supporting large vehicle manufacturers in the area of development, production and aftersales is Luxoft's ambition.
The software inside a vehicle was traditionally expected to be a very controlled and self-contained environment. Equipping cars with perception and machine intelligence changes a lot in the overall picture of the vehicle manufacturer. Luxoft's goal is to empower our customers, with deep domain knowledge and smart solutions, to develop cars of the future. Great mechanical engineering is not the only criteria anymore for delivering the best cars in the world. Using state of the art software technologies are key to provide the requested user experience.
For the development of the next generation of ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems) and HAD (Highly Automated Driving) functions for a major German OEM, we are looking for talented C++ Developers (m/f/d).
Join our team of enthusiastic and experienced software developers in Turin and develop software for an entire driver assistance area of future vehicles of a renowned German automotive manufacturer. Develop challenging features that will be used on a daily basis by millions of drivers once the next generation of vehicles hits the roads starting 2025.
- Development of new features and algorithms in C/C++ (e.g. driving strategy, trajectory planning, driver and road model, localization, object fusion) complying with the highest code quality standards
- Contribution to the software architecture and clarifying requirements in cooperation with the client and the team
- Use of common design patterns as well as the advantages of object oriented programming
- Code analysis and refactoring as well as code and algorithm optimization
- Development of robust and effective code ensuring high quality of the embedded code by performing unit tests, debugging and simulation on real data (software in the loop) as well as on the target hardware (hardware in the loop)
- Academic degree in computer science, mechatronics, electronic engineering, telecommunication engineering or similar qualification, PhD welcome
- Strong OOP and C++background, also in new standards (11, 14)
- Strong software debugging skills, understanding of performance optimization
- Very good understanding of the software development process, preferably in the automotive area
- You are hardworking and have team spirit
- Strong communication skills in English
Nice to have
- Experience with C++ 17
- Experience with Python (numpy/scipy/matplotlib)
- Experience with Bazel, gdb, gcc, memory&CPU profiling;
- Experience with embedded and/or real-time systems
- Experience in Automotive (CAN, LIN, Flexray, Ethernet, Autosar Classic/Adaptive, functional safety, etc.)
- Experience in AI, Robotics, Machine Learning, Computer Vision or similar
- Experience in ROS
- Knowledge of MISRA standard
- Enthusiasm for embedded systems and automotive
- Probability theory, statistics, linear algebra, geometry, optimization
- German language knowledge
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Line of Business