Client's TestCenter is an end-to-end testing solution that delivers high performance with deterministic answers. Service providers, NEMs and enterprises use it to test, measure and validate their networks and deploy services with confidence—from traditional performance testing to the rigorous analysis of Virtualization, Cloud Computing, Mobile Backhaul, and High Speed Ethernet.
- Perfect for next-generation network and infrastructure testing
- Supports a broad array of network emulated protocols
- Offers a unified platform with unparalleled benefits
- Protects test equipment ROI by evolving with your needs
- Improves efficiency by automating repetitive tasks to expand test coverage
- Reduces test time and cost with real-time answers and not just results
- Emulates complex network topologies and traffic conditions
- Helps quickly identify problem areas with intelligent results
The application is part of portfolio of networking testing products. It operates at Layer 2 and 3 of the OSI layer and it consists of 2 components:
- dedicated hardware
As member of our Support Services team provide customers and end users with product and technical support by performing the following duties:
- Respond incoming Service Requests from customers, Sales Engineers and Sales team via telephone, online networks and email.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and debug third party computer networking equipment.
- Communicate with Engineers and Product Managers regarding, bugs and follows-up to make sure fixes are received and tested.
- Advises management on product development issues arising from product problems identified through technical support calls with customers.
- Handles customer problems that appear to arise from the use of the product.
- Completes and maintains records of customer issues, product defect, etc, using CRM tools (SalesForce).
- Occasional on-site training and support for the customers
- Other duties as assigned / required
Nice to have
English: C1 Advanced
Spanish: C2 Proficient
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Technical Support (SL2)