US hedge fund develops and deploys systematic financial strategies across a variety of asset classes and global markets. We seek to produce high-quality predictive signals (alphas) through our proprietary research platform to employ financial strategies focused on exploiting market inefficiencies. Our teams work collaboratively to drive the production of alphas and financial strategies - the foundation of a sustainable, global investment platform.
Technologists at fund research, design, code, test and deploy projects while working collaboratively with researchers and portfolio managers. Our environment is relaxed yet intellectually intense. Our teams are lean and agile, which means rapid prototyping of products with immediate user feedback. We seek people who think in code, aspire to solve undiscovered computer science challenges and are motivated by being around like-minded people. In fact, of the 600 employees globally, approximately 500 of them code on a daily basis.
Fund success is built on a culture that pairs academic sensibility with accountability for results. Employees are encouraged to think openly about problems, balancing intellectualism and practicality. Great ideas come from anyone, anywhere. Employees are encouraged to challenge conventional thinking and possess a mindset of continuous improvement. That's a key ingredient in remaining a leader in any industry.
Our goal is to hire the best and the brightest. We value intellectual horsepower first and foremost, and people who demonstrate an exceptional talent. There is no roadmap to future success, so we need people who can help us create it. Our collective intelligence will drive us there.
- Develop complex single page applications.
- Focus on application functionality and user experience.
- Optimize application for speed and scalability.
- Build reusable components for usage across interfaces.
- Develop responsive layouts for desktop and mobile devices.
- Maintain brand consistency throughout the design.
- Automate UI testing processes.
- Be an active member of an agile engineering team who is continuously looking to improve team performance.
- Participate in periodic on-call duties.
- Advanced experience with client side frameworks and libraries that interact with server side APIs such as React, Angular, Vue.js, Svelte, TypeScript, etc.
- Experience with data visualization libraries such as Highcharts, D3, etc.
- Ability to design detailed user interface features based on high-level requirements.
- Familiar with Linux environment.
- Eagerness to learn and introduce new technologies. Be curious about what's happening in the tech world.
- Excellent debugging and problem solving skills.
Nice to have
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Seniority||Send to a friend|