EarlyResolution is an enterprise application that generates ongoing new enhancement work, as well as critical bug fixes in the existing system and related projects.
Based on the specific assignments and according to the targets and timelines in the project plan, the Candidate will perform the following duties:
• Develop systems and programs to meet highly complex business needs. Involve in development of complex, global or strategic development projects. Identify and address interfacing functions and applications
• Work in real time with the Enterprise Architect, to develop, analyze, split, and realize the implementation of enhancements and changes to the system
• Participate in regular team meetings in US time to review issues and solutions
• Participate in planning, definition, and high-level, low-level design of the solution and explore solution alternatives.
• Code, test, debug, implement and document highly complex programs using appropriate programming technologies, frameworks tools, libraries and databases.
• Participate in performance engineering and capacity planning exercises. Help the Team Lead in identifying key technical risks and mitigation plan for the same.
• Perform application systems development tasks which include working with users to define system needs, analyzing and designing complex applications to meet user needs, review and collaborate in Technical and Functional documents and provide sign off, preparing flowcharts and diagrams to illustrate logical sequence, translating logic diagrams into program statements using Java/J2EE Components, design logical database modeler, automate deployment & build process
• Create appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code, and technical documentation,
• Gather Information from existing systems, analyzes program and time requirements
• Responsible for utilizing best practices in order to ensure high quality software solutions.
• Involve in developing designs and codes. Ensure security standards are applied
• Provides technical support to QA, UAT and PROD users during different phases of code deployment in different environment. Provides consistent, concise, relevant, reliable and timely information to all appropriate internal and external stakeholders through a variety of communication channels.
• Perform gap analysis, identify critical deficiencies, system performance analysis and suggest enhancement designs and solutions
• Design and develop service API's or Web Services using appropriate architecture like - Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), programming languages like - JAVA/J2EE programming technologies and related tools and frameworks, standards like - HTTP, SOAP, REST, WSDL, UDDI, WS-Security standards for web services. Implement interfaces to backend platforms through middleware/SOA/Web Services solutions
• Design and develop highly complex system/application programs using appropriate JAVA/J2EE programming technologies and design methodologies, security framework, system performance analyzer tools, appropriate application servers, webservers and third party libraries packages
• Develop database solutions using expertise in RDBMS technologies like - SQL, SQL joins, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures
Skill required for the position:
• Excellent Communication skills
• 10 years of J2EE development experience
• 7 years of technical team leadership experience
• 7 years of SAAS development experience
• 7 years business rule development experience
• 5 years Jquery development experience
• 4 years Websphere development experience
• Availability in US hours for direct collaboration with Architecture, Business, and client teams
• Experience working with an offshore development model
Nice to have
Mortgage industry experience
English: B1 Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.