Technology team pioneers technologies and re-engineers business processes to deliver exceptional levels of innovation and world-class client service.
With award-winning mobile banking apps and trading systems, our technology platforms help Bank deliver best-in-class products to clients. Naturally, we make sure that the phones work, emails are delivered and PCs run - but we also develop innovative collaboration platforms and workspaces that help our people share their knowledge, their expertise and their passion for our business.
Developments in technology are changing the way we communicate, work and even think. Join us here, and you'll constantly be looking ahead. We'll look to you to capitalize on new technological trends that can reshape our business and deliver value for our clients, whilst still meeting the demands of customers, regulators and the markets.
• Design and develop new functionality
• Working with Scrum Masters, BAs & other team mates on functional and non-functional requirements, technical analysis and design
• Coding and testing, reviewing other team member's changes
• Document business and functional requirements, design decisions and API
• Co-working with QA team on test automation of new and existing functionality
• Contribute to the definition of the future state of the system architecture
• When product and architecture experience gained, mentor and direct more junior developers
Java, Apache Maven, Orace Database, TeamCity, Jenkins, Git, Apache Tomcat, Agile Methodology, Hiberante, JIRA, JMS Servers, SQL, UNIX, Sybase
Nice to have
EA, TDD methodology, Hazelcast, Sonar, Docker, SPARK, Apache Kafka, Hadoop, Coherence
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.