You'll be working in a Transaction Monitoring team based in Switzerland, part of the global Anti-Money Laundering Transaction Monitoring program organization. Our role is to design and implement innovative IT solutions to help prevent, detect and report on financial crimes and terrorist financing activities. We are a global IT team supporting internal clients throughout the world.
• Develop, maintain and operate Anti-money laundering software including integration with AI model
• Integrate bug fixes and enhancements delivered by our product vendor
• Adopt the strategic build chain and related DevOps tools
• Act as a member in an Agile engineering team
• Work closely with the Technical Lead, Business Analysts, Data Analysts, testers and other developers
- Experience with 5+ years in Java
- Experience with AML or transaction monitoring projects
- Experience with Spark
- Experience with Cloud Services
- Experience with GitLab
Nice to have
- Full SDLC
- Financial Services
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.