You'll be working in Transaction Monitoring team based in US, part of the global Anti-Money Laundering Transaction Monitoring program organization. Our role is to design and implement innovative IT solutions to help prevent, detect and report on financial crimes and terrorist financing activities. We are a global IT team supporting internal clients throughout the world.
Are you an experienced software engineer? Are you curious to learn new platforms and technologies? Do you like operating software as much as developing it? Are you already experienced with Anti-Money Laundering platforms or are you curious to take a step into Financial Crimes Prevention technology? We’re looking for someone like that to provide engineering edge to our team:
• Develop, maintain and operate Anti-money laundering software including integration with AI model
• Integrate bug fixes and enhancements delivered by our product vendor
• Adopt the strategic build chain and related DevOps tools
• Act as a member in an Agile engineering team
• Work closely with the Technical Lead, Business Analysts, Data Analysts, testers and other developers
- strong programming experience: Java/Scala, Spark.
- knowledge in object oriented concepts, data structures and algorithms
- experience with cloud services (preferably Azure)
- knowledge of GitLab, Nexus, Jira
- comfortable in a Linux based server environment incl scripting
- strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure things out)
- knowledge and experience with full SDLC lifecycle
Nice to have
- computer science academic background (bachelor or master degree)
- understanding of IaaC(infrastructure as a code) and related tooling (Terraform, MS ARM templates, Ansible and Puppet)
- Basic knowledge of containerized applications e.g. Docker
- experience with Lean / Agile development methodologies
- bonus: Financials Services IT background, experience with AML Transaction Monitoring solutions,
- keen to develop subject matter expertise on our core vendor products and solutions overall
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.