Luxoft is an industry-leading software integrator and solution house for automakers and automotive suppliers. There are millions of cars on the road today with solutions designed by Luxoft. We are working on development of modern and future technologies of Autonomous Drive with highest demands in safety and reliability.
For expanding our business offering in the European market, we seek to establish an experienced software development and testing team in Romania, Italy and Russia.
We are happy to receive applications from self-motivated and self-disciplined applicants, who like to work in international teams and projects. The project consists of several scrum development teams (6-7 people) with whom you will work in close collaboration.
For the successful candidate we offer the opportunity to enhance and develop your career with the following benefits:
• Join highly competent and motivated international team
• Apply your talent into figuring the shape of future car
• Personal growth and promotion opportunities
• Make an impact to the overall growth of Luxoft
- Software development and maintenance (enhancement, changes, bugs fixing, tests development)
- Develop and perform Unit Testing, static code analyses, code review
- Timely report status and progress of the assigned activities to direct manager.
- Perform tasks within agreed timeframe and according to design specifications.
- Learn project specific approaches/technologies store knowledge
Completely accountable for quality and timely delivery of produced work products.
- Work independently/coordinate activities with direct manager
- Analyze customer's specifications
- Work with software requirements (analysis, identify dependencies)
- Know and follow at least one of the estimation approaches.
- Adhere to commitments.
- Participate in internal technical discussions
- Customers issues analysis and technical troubleshooting
- Cooperate with Test team - bug\features analysis and knowledge sharing.
- Identify and report engineering and process improvement opportunities.
- Completely accountable for produced work products as well as for work products of supervised persons.
- Estimate, plan and organize own work
- Providing expert judgment in selection most sufficient estimate approach.
- Create and/or update detailed design specification (SDDs).
- Participate in technical discussions (internal and with customer)
- Bachelor or Master degree required in informatics, business informatics, business administration or equivalent qualification
- Languages: English (fluent)
- Proven experience in Java (3 years +)
- Proven experience in development of serverless applications
- Proven experience with REST API (SpringBoot/Spark API framework)
Nice to have
- Familiarity with libraries like Guice, AWS SDK, Jackson and SLF4J
- Experience with AWS cloud (SNS/SQS, ECS, Lambda, DynamoDB, CDK)
- Know-how in pipeline build and infrastructure code automation: CI/CD e.g. Jenkins, AWS Pipelines
- Experience with versioning management tools, e.g., Git
- Exposure to containerization and workflow scheduling, e.g., Docker, Kubernetes, Airflow
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Line of Business