The Project is for the Large International Investment Bank, Fixed Income & Currencies line of business. It is planned to create a brand new Cash Settlement Engine (CSE). CSE will deliver a single cross-product settlement and payment initiation platform for cash products reducing the cost of ownership and improving operational efficiency. CSE should not be viewed as a standalone monolithic application running on its own dedicated infrastructure. Instead, CSE will form part of an Operations eco-system where a set of cooperating services will handle Cash Settlements, documentation (DICE), and Client Self Service. CSE will be hosted in the internal cloud with a clear glide path towards a future external cloud hosting solution.
Modern technologies are going to be used in new platforms: Java 8/11, Spring Boot, Angular, Kafka, PostgreSQL/Oracle, and Google Cloud. 2-3 Scrum PoD are going to be involved which consists of full stack, java backend, angular developers, and QA automation engineers.
- Build distributed, highly available, and fault-tolerant applications using Java, - Spring, Kafka, and other technologies
- Build large-scale and highly available APIs - both internal and external
- Build, deploy, release, and support application in the early stages
- Perform coordination with a team of 4 to 5 members along with customer teams
- Should guide the team on technical aspects along with individual tasks
- Must provide support in building new teams/projects by coordinating with Recruitment & client teams
- Good hands-on Java coding skills
- Core Java 9+ years
- Handling Team of size 3 or more
- Spring framework 5+ years
- Kafka or other messaging
- Knowledge of key APIs: JPA, JTA, CDI, etc.
- Knowledge of various design and architectural patterns
- Understanding of microservices architecture
- Containerization solutions (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift)
- Building tools (e.g. Maven, Gradle)
- Version Control (e.g. Git)
- Continuous Integration systems (e.g. TeamCity, Jenkins)
- English Upper-Intermediate
- Be well versed with concepts of references, class instances, methods, objects, constructors, mutable/immutable class concepts, functional interface, ArrayList, linked list, hashmap, collections, the difference between recoverable and non-recoverable exceptions, Inversion Control, design a data structure that supports Insert, Delete, Search in constant time complexity, etc.
Nice to have
- Experience in the finance industry and work with the Fintech community
- Front-End tech: Angular, Typescript, ReatJS
- Facing off to key business stakeholders
English: C2 Proficient
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.