Our Client a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America are looking for Consultants to be part of the project
The Technology and Operations function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. They work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Malaysia and overseas branches.
You will be responsible for managing the end-to-end software development and support for Customer Management and Compliance (which could be projects, quarterly change requests, L3 production fixes). This includes analysis and design to development, implementation, testing and support.
As the production support team lead, you will also be responsible for quality assurance of the team delivery in conformance to the Bank-defined software delivery methodology and tools. You will partner closely with the Customer Management and Compliance leads to plan and manage transitioned deliverables.
Other responsibilities include:
* Analyze user requirements and convert requirements to design documents
* Evaluate and analyze existing interactions and processes to identify potential downstream impacts
* Create technical documents for the end to end solution design with accurate details and clear indication of system dependencies
* Work closely with Solution Architects and developers and drive application design sessions
* Communicate complex technical issues to business users in a language they understand
* Participate in Sprint Planning activities and conduct Defect Triage
* Test, maintain and recommend software improvements to ensure strong functionality and optimization
* Work with developers to conduct root cause analysis of issues, review new and existing code and/or perform unit testing
* Execute continuous service improvement and process improvement plans
* Ensure complete documentation with full traceability and change management
* At least 5 years' experience in software development, preferably in digital banking
* Should have a minimum of 5 years of technology experience with at least 3 years in Java, MicroServices, Kafka, OO Analysis and Design
* Minimum 1 year of experience in driving technical/systems requirements lifecycle, from abstract product vision to detailed system requirements
* Strong business and technology knowledge in retail banking, credit/debit cards, ATM and payment systems as well as internet and mobile banking domains
* Proficient in end to end solution design and technical documentation
* Experience in development, preferably full stack with experience in React, Java, Spring Boot and microservices architecture
* Familiarity with web content management systems, Adobe Experience Manager Forms and Sites and/or TeamSite would be good to have
* Strong analytical skills and detail-oriented
* Able to analyse and verify that user requirements are technically feasible, and suggest alternatives or improvements
* Experience in Agile practices
* Strong communication skills to communicate with both business users and technical teams
* Experience in troubleshooting issues and defects, performing root cause analysis and providing solutions
* Experience in service management/production support
Nice to have
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.