As a member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders daily to stay focused on common goals.
1. Should have a solid technical skill with diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
2. Taking the ownership of design and development of T&M applications.
3. Taking the ownership of driving the discussion with business users
4. Deliver project in time, a single point of contact and responsible for the delivery.
5. Design, analyse, develop, unit testing (TDD) and regression automation (BDD) to deliver product backlog for large and complex projects.
6. Adopting and practicing Agile methodologies including, but not limited to, story grooming, sprint planning, complexity analysis, stand-up calls, and sprint retrospectives.
7. Adhere to firm-wide architecture standards, risk management and security policies.
8. Team player and ability to work in Global Team setup, product owners and business team to develop, build & support application.
9. Communicate and collaborate on development items with global team, as well as raise/work to resolve issues impacting development.
10. Postproduction application support
11. Participate in quality assurance, peer reviews and code reviews Qualifications
1. Mandatory: Java, Spring Boot, Prometheus, Zipkin/Jaeger, SLF4J, Log4J, OpenShift /AWS
2. Desired (One or more): OpenTelemetry, OpenTracing, OpenCensus, ELK, Kibana, Grafana, Java Agent
3. Experience Level: 7/8+ years
Nice to have
English: C2 Proficient
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.