We are looking for a motivated Java Architect in Zurich and you will be joining Sales and Marketing team in technology Center of Global Investment Bank in Wealth Management area. Team is working on providing the needed information and channels of delivery to business users for tailoring of offers for client needs. Sales and Marketing team is multicultural organization with main location in Switzerland and team size of 50+ people.
Are you passionate about designing, building and delivering robust, scalable and real time data streaming applications? Do you have a curious nature and are always interested in innovation? You are not afraid of shifting between high-level architecture and low level implementation tasks ? We looking for someone who can help us turn our product backlog items into working software as part of the self-organized scrum team.
- Understand Business Requirements, map them to the product development roadmap
- Collaborate with other architects, team leads, SPM and CTO the architecture strategy is followed
- Help the teams slice their deliveries to allow for agile and incremental delivery of business value
- Get hands-on in the code building prototypes and upholding best design and engineering practice
- Ensure architecturally relevant artefacts are delivered on time (Design documents, software architecture documents)
- Stay up to date with the latest standards and technologies approved in bank, be able to explain pros and cons of implementing such changes
- Act as an interface between central architecture and implementation team architecture
- Minimum 7 years of hands-on IT application design/development experience with at least 2 years in solution architect role
- Fundamental experience in leading the architecture of large, integrated enterprise-level projects with multiple integration points and associated stakeholder groups
- Ability to interpret a set of technical requirements and develop robust solutions
- Excellent programming skills in Java (EE) with good knowledge of the frameworks and tools, such as Spring Framework, JPA with Hibernate
- Excellent knowhow of legacy Java: JSP, HTML, Servlet, MVC, etc.
- Good understanding of current encryption technologies
- Excellent know-how in ORACLE database and data analysis skills
- A good mix of experience with:
• Web development technologies (HTML, CSS, Angular, React, WebGL)
• Test automation using Selenium WebDriver
• Jenkins administration
• Virtualization and host management tools (i.e. Docker and Chef)
• UNIX and Windows system administration
• Eclipse or another IDE
- Good understanding of the software development methodologies (Agile)
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills
- Deep Hands-on knowledge of Java, Web-Technologies, Data Modelling
- Confident but flexible, enjoys working across teams
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
Nice to have
- Previous experience in banking environment
- Experience in reporting / business intelligence / data intensive projects
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.