The squad is responsible for providing data services to support the business functions of our client's Fixed Income and derivative trading business.
This role requires an experienced engineer to be involved in the development of solutions to allow receiving of deal data from a variety of financial systems, deal comparison, detecting anomalies with deals and presenting of the results to the Trade Control area of the Markets Business.
The engineer will need to analyse specific system requirements through contact with BA's and development teams of other projects and develop solution from end to end, including testing and deployment to production.
• Take ownership of design, documentation and development of the solution.
• Drive continuous improvements of the system development practice and processes.
• Review all deliverables to ensure quality and conformance to standards.
• Ability to develop Java 8 or later software. At least 5 years' development experience in Java is required. An in-depth understanding of high performance multithreaded code is essential for the role.
• Experience using Apache Camel and Spring frameworks.
• Knowledge of Web services and Micro Services
• Experienced with tools such as Git, Maven, JIRA, Confluence and test driven methodologies.
Nice to have
• Experience in the financial industry, markets would be highly regarded. Alternatively experience in working with various big data tools.
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.