You'll be working in the GM Financing Stream, Securities Financing, and Optimization Crew, supporting our newly created chapters to embed the unified model of Agile and take our platform to the cloud. We are a team of dedicated professionals, who are looking to build out our next-generation cloud-only based platform to solve complex enterprise-wide problems.
• Unit and Integration testing
• New initiatives/ ideas
• Active participation in distributed agile process.
• At least 3-year practical experience in writing readable code and commercial software design
• Experience in Java 8
• Experience in using clean code principles, design patterns, system architecture
• Unit testing (assertj or hamcrest, mockito)
• OOP & OOD
Nice to have
• Understanding of event-driven architecture and data processing
• Basic understanding of microservices architecture
• Experience in dealing with distributed client representatives
• Familiar with the financial sector
• Familiar with the corporate banking environment
• Spring integration
• Microservices Design Patterns
• Experience with distributed systems
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
Annual holiday - 20 or 26 days. The duration of the leave depends on the overall seniority
Occasional leave - 1 or 2 days/ depending on the circumstances
Child care leave - 2 days or 16 hours per year
Absence due to force majeure - 2 days or 16 hours per year
Maternity Leave - 20 weeks
Parental Leave - 41 weeks
Paternity Leave - 14 days
*Detailed information and eligibility will be provided once you become a Luxoft employee.
**Please note that relocation is not available for all open positions. At Luxoft Poland it is possible to work remotely only from the territory of Poland.
***Options offered by the Polish government.
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.