Our client has a new centralized resource management solution that is aimed at reducing complexity, speeding response, and enhancing the availability of the client's server systems and solutions. It provides agent-free hardware management for System x rack servers and Flex System compute nodes and components, including the Chassis Management Module and Flex System I/O modules.
Writing code according to team quality standards
Proposing technical solutions and take part in discussions and design planning meetings
Being able to work independently without too much of supervision
Being proactive, willing to learn and assumes responsibilities
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Computer Science
• At least 2 years programming in Java (J2SE)
• Security infrastructure knowledge ( SSL/TLS knowledge ).
• Basic understanding or previous experience in Java Servlets
• Experience in developing under Linux environments (minimal Linux experience is mandatory)
• Experience with a source code control system, GIT is preferred
• Experience with Java related technologies: Maven, log4j, apache libraries, Spring, Hibernate
• Good communication skills and willingness and ability to work in a global team environment.
• Proactive, high energy, team player.
• Ability to problem solve, analyze data and make recommendations and solutions.
• Excellent English speaking and writing skills
Nice to have
• Experience with Web Services, RESTful architecture, HTTP protocol
• C/C++ previous experience
• Networking protocols: Ethernet, IPv4/IPv6, VLANs, LDAP, SLP, NTP
• OOD, Design patterns
• Shell scripting
• Previous experience in embedded programming
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.