Join our Development Center in Bucharest, and become a member of our open-minded, progressive and professional team. In this role you will be working on projects for one our world famous clients. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• Generally, you'll work closely with the design team, product management, and development teams to create flexible APIs in order to cover all the business requirements.
• Development of first functioning prototypes
• Prototype testing
• Writing well-designed, efficient, and testable code
• Take part in discussions on technical solutions
• Pair programming and code review
• Discuss with the Product Owner to define the implementation with the best value/effort ratio
• Develop and document the Stories of the Sprint with other team members
• Create unit/integration tests in a continuous integration environment
• Develop the product in accordance with architectural & technology guidelines
• Is responsible for the quality of the product
• Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
• Proven work experience as a Back-end developer (4-5 years)
• Strong Java language knowledge
• Good coding skills (data structures, algorithms, errors handling, design patterns, etc.)
• Good Spring framework knowledge.
• Good JPA and SQL knowledge.
• Good understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Mercurial, or SVN.
• Familiar with: Maven/Gradle, Liquibase/Flyway, Artifactory/Nexus, Docker
• Some exposure to Continuous Integration/Delivery pipeline for cloud, including SonarQube, etc.
• Good problem solving skills.
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills.
Nice to have
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.