Our client, a large international commodity trading company, is expanding its internal software development team and is looking for JAVA software developer with in-depth knowledge and experience in implementation of performance oriented and highly reliable software, with good knowledge of technological aspects as well as willingness to understand commodity trading business. We expect new-joiners to work on a fairly wide range of tasks: from implementation of business functionality to underlying technological foundations development; we also expect them to come up with well thought-out, simple, robust, testable, and elegant solutions.
- writing performance oriented and highly reliable software;
- delivering results within project's recourses and time constraints, meeting quality requirements;
- working closely with business analysts, QA, and project management teams;
- analyzing trading platform modules, their implementation and integration technics.
- experience in Java development is a must;
- strong analytical skills;
- understanding of basic data structures and algorithms with ability to program and use them and assess their performance;
- understanding of the development process including versioning, unit testing, automated regression testing and continuous integration, etc.;
- experience in GIT source control system use;
- experience in Team City use;
- ability to collaborate with Developers and QA engineers in English via various communication channels (email, instant messenger, phone).
Nice to have
- experience in the financial or commodities trading sector;
- experience in Linux command line use;
- experience in Unit testing/White box testing for applications written in Java.
Russian: C2 Proficient
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.