This is an exciting opportunity for a software development engineer with a backend and microservices background willing to develop AWS skills.
The role requires spans across continents — you'll be working closely with the US-based colleagues, — and involves working with core AWS services and cloud technologies.
You'll be developing and maintaining a mixture of production-ready components for various digital enterprise systems, including VOD, user data collection, and advertising content processing and delivery for our client, the world's largest telecommunication provider.
• Design, setup, and maintain an AWS-based infrastructure of applications
• Work with geographically distributed teams (Poland & US)
• Analyze business requirements, propose solutions, and estimate activities
• Evaluate, refactor, and fix existing AWS infrastructure
• Apply best practices regarding security and scalability
• Migrate existing applications to AWS
• Integrate with external services
• Support production releases
• Prepare documentation
• Automate releasing process using AWS CDK and CloudFormation templates
• 3+ years of experience in Java and/or Scala
• Experience working with AWS
• Tech stack:
⁃ AWS: S3, CloudFormation, CDK, CloudWatch, IAM
⁃ AWS Messaging: SNS, SQS, Kinesis, Kafka
Nice to have
• AWS: Lambda, Step Function, EC2, ECS, Batch, Secrets Manager
• AWS Database: DynamoDB, RDS, DMS
• AWS Big Data: EMR, Hadoop, Spark, Flink, Hudi, Oozie, Glue, Athena, Quick Sight, AirFlow
• Scripting languages: Python, Shell, etc.
• Monitoring tools: Splunk, Grafana, Kibana, Prometheus, ElasticSearch
• Transfer protocols: FTP, SFTP, SCP, DISTCP
• Security: SSL, Kerberos
• Build Tools: Maven, Jenkins
• Experience with GoLang
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.