Luxoft is looking for Software development professionals with excellent experience in Java Backend.
Position will be key to strategic programme to deliver enhancements and development for one of Global Banking Customer of Luxoft.
• Develop solutions following established technical design, application development standards and quality processes in projects
• Assess the impacts on technical design because of the changes in functional requirements.
• Perform independent code reviews and execute unit tests on modules developed by self and other junior team members on the project.
• Write well-designed, efficient, and testable code
• Interact with other stakeholders not limited to end-user clients, Project Manager/Scrum master, Business Analysts, offshore development, testing and other cross-functional teams.
• 5+ years of experience
• Micro-services development using Spring boot
• Technical Stack (Back End): Core Java, Java , Spring boot, Kafka, REST APIs,
• Technical Tools: Confluence/Jira/Bitbucket or Git, CI / CD (Maven, Git, Jenkins), Eclipse or Intelij IDEA
Nice to have
• Experience in event driven architectures (CQRS and SAGA patterns).
• Build Tools (Gulp, and webpack), Jenkins, Docker, Automation, Bash, Redis, Elasticsearch, Kibana
• Experience in Agile (Scrum) project an added plus
English: C2 Proficient
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Seniority||Relocation Friendly||Send to a friend|
|Java||Java Microservices Developer||Bangalore, IN||Regular||
|Java||Java Full Stack Developer||Bangalore, IN||Senior||
|Java||Java Developer||Bangalore, IN||Regular||