Luxoft is looking for Software development professionals with excellent experience in Java Backend.
Position will be key to strategic programme to deliver enhancements and development for one of Global Banking Customer of Luxoft.
• Develop solutions following established technical design, application development standards and quality processes in projects
• Assess the impacts on technical design because of the changes in functional requirements.
• Perform independent code reviews and execute unit tests on modules developed by self and other junior team members on the project.
• Write well-designed, efficient, and testable code
• Interact with other stakeholders not limited to end-user clients, Project Manager/Scrum master, Business Analysts, offshore development, testing and other cross-functional teams.
• In depth hands on development experience in implementing Java/J2EE applications 5+ years of experience with the Microservice architecture.
• Working knowledge and experience using Spring / Spring boot.
• Understanding the CI/CD model
• Understanding of Object Orient Programming and Functional Programming paradigm
• Understanding on HTTP and Restful API's
• Good understanding of HTML and CSS.
• Fairunderstanding of Kafka and Multithreading
Nice to have
Well-versed with Agile methodology and global delivery model.
English: C2 Proficient
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.