If you are a technologist at heart, deeply curious about the opportunities that come when you combine technology and banking, this is amazing opportunity for you. We are looking for motivated backend developers.
We support the front office technology operations of one of the world's largest capital market businesses. Our talented technology group is looking people to design and develop absolutely new and existing applications on our award-winning platform.
This platform is a best in-class, state of the art, proprietary e-commerce platform. It deploys cutting edge technology and innovation to offer a slick, dynamic and rich end user experience. By leveraging global footprint with world-class innovation, we are giving our clients unprecedented access to our capital markets intelligence, multi-asset real-time execution and post-trade service.
The platform is constantly improving and developing. And the next step is to provide to our client ability to connect via FIX.
• Implement complex changes in the code and conduct code review
• Design (high-availability, fault-tolerant, low latency)
• Understand business logic, front-to-back flows and architecture
• Implement complex business-driven changes, do impact analysis and backtesting
• Direct communication with stakeholders
• Take active part in designing UI, architecture and business flows
• Collaborate with a globally distributed team of developers, business analysts, quality assurance and support professionals
• Third line support of the platform during trading hours
• Understand Basic Data Structures and Algorithms
• Have strong knowledge in Core Java, database concepts and SQL
• Have a solid understanding of application lifecycle
• Have excellent interpersonal skills and fluent/upper-intermediate English
• Have experience of dealing with business stakeholders on the client side
• Have experience in working within a team distributed between onsite and offshore
• BSc/MSc in Computer Science or relevant
• Support client-orientated approach
• Support collaborative culture
• Have strong teamwork skills
Nice to have
• Experience of working with distributed systems
• Experience with HTML5 (React.js or Angular) would be a big plus
• Experience in TDD and automated testing tools and processes
• Experience of working with document-oriented databases
• Experience with OpenShift
• Experience with FIX
• Innovative mind-set
• Proactive problem-solver
• Promote continuous process improvement in product quality, testability & reliability
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.