You'll be working with the Application Support team in Krakow. The team provides quality services to ensure end-to-end production stability and availability by combining optimized utility services with dedicated centers of expertise, ensuring business aligned support, always aiming to foster on customer / user needs. Our measure of success is two-fold - clear and recognized benefits into the L2 line teams and standardization of core ITIL practices at a high maturity level.
• be responsible for providing hands-on Level 2 production support of Corporate Center business aligned applications
• govern production support execution as aligned to existing ITIL framework
• follow effective and efficient operational policies, processes and procedures
• ensure all forms of workload are managed in line with established processes and procedures
• work closely with the vendor, key stakeholders to plan for cost optimized solutions, manage delivery, implementation, process improvement and production product support.
• possess strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (i.e. you know how to figure problems out)
• possess strong verbal, writing and communication skills
• Unix, Windows, RDBMS, Scheduling, Autosys, Informatica, AppDynamics, Azure certified - all are very valuable skills for this role. You need to be a hand-on person.
• Automation tools like IPSoft and Automation Anywhere tools experience would be an added advantage.
• have a strong ability to solve complex issues
• 5 - 8 years of experience in IT support role within Financial services industry
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of Incident and Problem Management practices.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of distributed and mainframe environment, and Incident and Problem Management practices.
• Demonstrated hands-on domain skills and track record of successful projects and deliveries
• Highly refined and professional in verbal and written communications
• Demonstrable experience in delivering a quality operational service to customers
• Experience in operating under a Global team environment
• ITIL Qualified & proficient in using Service Now
• Honest, reliable, self-motivated with a high level of integrity
• Highly committed, resilient and outcome focused
• Able to support multiple projects at any given time
• Flexible, adaptable and pragmatic with an ability to stay focused on objectives and a can-do-attitude
• Customer orientated and focused on service quality with strong interpersonal skills comfortable at interacting with colleagues at all levels
Nice to have
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Technical Support (SL2)