You'll be working in the Investment Banking Operations team within Technology Operations Center (TOC) Application Support. The TOC Application Support covers both front-office and back-office functions. The TOC is chartered with ensuring stability of the production environment and is the gatekeeper that ensures that only properly tested and planned changes are implemented. Globally, the team is split into two groups; 1) the Level 2 Application Support group and 2) the Service Transition Team that provides Change and Release planning, deployment, and post implementation verification.
TOC IB Operations is a global team providing 24 * 5.5 support located in India, Singapore and US. They support highly critical back office functions such as settlement and confirmations, regulatory reporting, collateral valuations for various products within Investment Banking portfolio.
- serve as the IT Support Analyst for the Business application support within Technology Operations Center (TOC) team
- face off to senior Operations, Development, Infrastructure staff as well as 3rd party support vendor and work to forge solid relationships with these teams
- challenge the status quo and work to improve the support model used by the regional / global support teams
- provide incident, problem and event management according to ITIL standards
- ensure all capacity issues are addressed and applications are tested annually for Disaster Recovery
- provide environment planning and ensure all end-of-life technologies have a remediation plan
- assist with work driver and alert reduction efforts across the application portfolio
- 5 to 8 years with an Investment Bank or financial institution working for a Level 2 support team
- Detailed knowledge of Securities, Collateral, Derivatives, FXMM and regulatory reporting applications and technologies
- Detailed knowledge of Post Trade regulatory reporting commitments, timelines, understanding related to MiFID, Dodd Frank, SIX and various global regulators
- solid Linux / Unix skills, Shell or Perl scripting experience and understand Autosys and MQ/EMS technologies
- Solid knowledge on Kafka Confluent, Elastic Search, Flink and Kibana
- Solid knowledge on Microsoft Cloud Azure platform and known the concepts of Dockers and Containers
- Solid Understanding of Java architecture and technical expertise to resolve issues related to those technologies.
Process and Soft Skills
- a natural ability to solve complex issues and lead complex technical projects
- solid stakeholder management and relationship skills
- a continuous improvement mindset with proven success in this area
- a complete understanding of the ITIL Service Framework (incident, problem, release and event management
- an effective leader that has managed technical people under a follow-the-sun support model
- a confident communicator that can explain complex technical issues to non-technical and senior stakeholder audiences
- a proven incident & crisis manager with the ability to perform under pressure
Nice to have
- Knowledge on onboarding the applications into the Cloud platforms will be added advantage.
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Technical Support (SL2)
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Seniority||Send to a friend|
|Technical Support (SL2)||Support Analyst||Remote Poland, PL||Senior||
|Technical Support (SL2)||Platform Support Engineer (Kubernetes, Docker)||Remote Poland, PL||Regular||
|Technical Support (SL2)||Support Analyst||Remote Poland, PL||Junior||
|Technical Support (SL2)||IT Support Analyst||Remote Poland, PL||Senior||