The project is a global technology change and delivery banking organization comprising of team members located in Switzerland, United Kingdom, Poland, China and Singapore.
As a solution architect you will contribute to the design and implementation of business requirements and delivering end to end solutions to our stakeholders. Your responsibility would cover both business- and IT-related parts. Taking control of the wants and needs of the business, you will build your team around you, to ensure all subject matters can be dealt directly within your team to drive forward the solutions. Adapting and building on known technologies that will provide an evolution for the organisation to be ready for the future.
• Work with and provide balance between Enterprise Architects (strategy focus) and Technical Architects (technical focus) to design applications and services for WM EMEA IT.
• Must have strong knowledge and experience within Finance (ideally WM) business and processes, as well as strong technical knowledge to apply to solution design.
• Hands-on development essential to keep updated on technology.
• Must be able to explain complex problems, along with options and business impact to management and technologists.
• Proposes and designs technology required to solve a given business problem, including framework, platform, tech-stack, features, modules, and interactions.
• Provides a vision and technical roadmap for enterprise applications.
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to adapt to different audiences accordingly.
• Works with multiple scrum teams to ensure technical integrity and consistency of solutions across full lifecycle of solution delivery.
• Provide guidance and technical leadership (including software engineering best practice) to solution architects, developers, and other scrum team members.
• The ability to quickly understand business problems and provide high quality solution options, based on your vast experience.
• A deep knowledge and experience of different tech-stacks.
• Hands-on development knowledge and skills (Java, Spring, Docker, Kubernetes, Maven, Jenkins, Kafka, Angular, React, CI/CD pipeline).
• Experience leading the solution architecture for large, complex, enterprise-level programs.
• Enterprise level experience migrating Monolithic Architectures to Cloud & Microservice Architectures, RESTful Web Services, API Gateways, Realtime Transaction Processing.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, experience managing senior business and IT stakeholders.
• A passion for learning and leveraging new tech when appropriate to the problem space.
• An energetic and positive / can-do attitude. You avoid engaging in politics.
• A strong understanding of the SDLC (Software Development LifeCycle) and agile methodologies including Scrum, Kanban and Scaled Agile Framework.
• The ability to mentor and lead a team in an forward thinking and solution driven approach.
• Banking WM experience
Nice to have
- Agile working
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Analytics Solution Architecture