• Your team:
You'll be working as part of Global Wealth Management IT Development team based in our London Jersey and Wroclaw offices. We analyse, develop and deliver global solutions to maintain or change our IT systems with our business counterparts. As an IT Project Manager, you'll play an important role in making sure that projects are delivered in agreed timelines, budget, scope and that team is fast paced. Our culture centers around partnership with our businesses, transparency, accountability and empowerment, and passion for the future.
We are looking for a talented Project Manager to be responsible for a pool of our projects in Wroclaw, Jersey and London with team leadership and management mindset.
• Managing all aspects of an IT project, which includes project planning, execution, timing, quality, cost and early identification of potential issues / risks.
• Collaborate and align with the program managers and the client/stakeholder
• Ensuring requirements are effectively analysed, assigned and efficiently delivered
• Identify and manage stakeholders and clients, evaluate their interests and establish communication channels and collaboration
• Providing the clients / stakeholders with transparent, accurate and regular information regarding the project status
• Overall responsibility for delivering functional and non-functional design in collaboration with our internal CTO organization
• Functional management of the project team in a matrix organization, ensuring efficient use of resources
• Embed Risk Awareness by designing and operating an effective control environment, proactively identifying and raising control deficiencies and driving diligent and sustainable risk remediation
• Hiring, retention and career development of your team members in cooperation with Line Managers
• Ensure effective transition of functions and knowledge to new team members
• End-to-end delivery of project objectives (scope, time, budget) within a predefined SDLC process
• Ensure effective project scope and change management
• Frequent Reporting and Monitoring of project deliverables focusing on Risk identification and remediation
• We seek candidates who think and act beyond their own areas of responsibility and will actively drive and support the organizational development (e.g. process improvements, working groups, etc.)
• Minimum of a Bachelor's degree educated in a business or IT related field
• Minimum 5 years' experience as a IT Project or Program Manager for large scale or medium complex projects (approx. > 500k CHF investment) with end-to-end project scope, preferably in global organizations within the financial industry
• Strong knowledge and experience in project management including planning, execution, monitoring, quality & cost control and risk management is essential for this role
• Profound IT knowledge preferably in financial service organizations with expertise in application development.
• Experience of managing complex system integration or migration projects is very important
• Experience of managing projects with mix of Agile and traditional Iterative models is a big plus
Nice to have
• Experience of working in SAFe environment
• Sound financial services knowledge is a bonus, with deep understanding of business end-to-end processes
• Experience in international organizations, fluent in English ші beneficial
• Dedication, agility, drive and commitment
• Hands-on experience in multiple project roles such as system engineer, developer, QA or BA is a plus as well as knowledge of
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Engineering Project Management
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Seniority||Send to a friend|
|Engineering Project Management||Hot Senior Project Manager ( 5G )||Wroclaw, PL||Senior||
|Engineering Project Management||Hot IT Project Manager||Wroclaw, PL||Senior||
|Engineering Project Management||Hot Senior IT Project Manager||Wroclaw, PL||Senior||