You'll be working in the TOC (Technology Operations Center) team based in the US and engaging globally. We analyze, develop and deliver solutions to maintain or change our IT environment with business counterparts. As an IT Project Manager, you will play an important role in seeing the program's methodology is followed and lead work stream discussions with the SME's. Our culture centers around partnership with our businesses, transparency, accountability, proactivity, empowerment, and passion for the future.
Have you successfully managed large-scale IT projects in area of Risk or Process Improvements? Do you like managing all aspects and all phases of a project? Are you confident in delivering the objectives within highly complex projects?
We're looking for an IT Project Manager to:
• Lead the delivery of IT projects, focusing on Risks and Process Improvements
• Perform analysis to formulate Project scope and its main deliverables
• Manage dependencies, quality and change at program level
• Drive effective project governance to stay in line with scope, budget and timelines
• Assess and remediate risks and issues, tracking these and deliverables on our RAID reports
• Liaise with project stakeholders, along with business areas, and gaining go forward decisions and signoffs
• Allocate, utilize and direct personnel resources to drive projects to completion
• Worked as an IT Project Manager focusing on Risk or Process Improvements for ideally 2-3 years
• Have 5+ years of experience as an IT Project Manager
• Managed all crucial facets of large-scale IT projects and met deliverables
• Strategic thinker and excellent communicator, able to coach, lead and convince
• Adaptable and able to work effectively across different teams and functions (including non-IT)
• Bachelor's, master's, or equivalent degree
Nice to have
English: C2 Proficient
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Engineering Project Management