DXC-Luxoft is an industry-leading software integrator and solution house for automotive OEMs and suppliers. There are millions of cars on the road today with solutions designed by DXC-Luxoft.
DXC-Luxoft is currently supporting several German OEMs in building their next-generation battery-electric vehicle platforms. We help industrializing, integrating and testing the platform and functional software, especially during critical integration phases approaching start-of-production.
For expanding our business offering in the European market, we seek to establish experienced automotive engineers. DXC-Luxoft is happy to receive applications from self-motivated and self-disciplined applicants who communicate well, like to work in teams, and are highly motivated to bring value to our automotive customers.
For the successful candidate we offer the opportunity to enhance and develop your career with the following benefits:
Join a highly competent and motivated international team
Apply your talent into creating the mobility solutions of the future
Gain hands-on experience working with well-recognized customers
Personal growth and promotion options
Make an impact on the overall growth of DXC-Luxoft
Our interesting project connected with cutting edge automotive technologies
- specification and implementation of testcases for cross-domain tests
- execution of automated and manual tests
- support in process definition and tooling in context of test-automation and traceability
- analysis and reporting of defects in collaboration with the development team
- 2y+ experience in Test Automation
- Experience in any programming language, (e.g. C++ or Python)
- Good knowledge in test processes, test techniques & reporting
- Soft skills: good communication, pro-active, responsible
Nice to have
• Automotive background
• Experience in designing, developing and maintaining of automated testing framework, harness and tool set
• Knowledge of vehicle bus-systems and protocols (Ethernet, CAN)
• Experience in testing activities on the Unit and Component qualification level
• ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level, Automotive tester, Agile tester or similar desirable
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Line of Business