An essential part of your connected car experience is accessing and enjoying all the new features safely, without being distracted from driving. That's why your connected car has to provide a robust and well-designed Human-Machine Interface (HMI).
While the automotive industry making the transition from traditional to connected vehicles and then toward autonomous vehicles, the development of an efficient and safe HMI becomes a central part of the modern automotive design. Today, there are millions of cars on the road featuring Human-Machine Interfaces (HMIs) developed by/with Luxoft.
We offer you to join the team responsible for creating, customizing, and maintaining the modern and comprehensive Qt/C++-based HMI.
• Implement graphical user-interfaces using QML / Qt Quick
• Develop C++ application layer software for Ford’s SYNC infotainment system
• Integrate APIs / SDKs that provide services for media, applications on the phone
• Participate in system design, documentation, and testing to deliver a best-in-class infotainment system
• QML programming language
• Qt Framework
• C++ programming language
• HMI/GUI (graphical user interface) software development experience
• Consumer, mobile, or automotive product development experience
Nice to have
• Unit Testing
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Line of Business