The customer team is leading the integration work to secure an always working software baseline with expected functional content towards the next generations of cars.
The ART has recently been given the additional task of engineering, building and operating the Cx (Continuous Integration, Continuous Verification, Continuous Validation) flow across the companies R&D to enable ever faster feedback loops.
To support in building this R&D Software Factory (SWF) there is now a need to add Cx architectural, Cx infra and implementation teams to the ART to secure the new platforms delivery.
Based on the architectural strategies the Cx implementation leader will together with the Cx implementation team develop Cx development plans together with the SW developing ART:s
The deliveries will the be tested and tracked to optimise the end-to-end flow over time.
Together they will drive the technical analysis/triage of found deviations with high severity.
- > 5 years of experience as Project Manager of automotive software development projects
- Experience of Continues Integration
- Experience of SW Integration
- Experience of Technical analysis/ triage of deviations
- Experience of Release and Configuration Management
Nice to have
- Experience from being an OEM supplier
- Experience from working in projects that uses Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Continuous Deployment
- AUTOSAR development or integration
- Experience of working with ISO 26262 - Functional Safety
- Experience of working with ISO 21434 - Cyber Security and Software Update Management System (SUMS), UN R156 and ISO 24089
- SW Process models and standards, such as ASPICE and SAFe
- Tools, such as Atlassian Suite
- Experience of requirement- and test management
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Line of Business
Engineering Project Management