Identity Assurance as a Service is a new project with the vision to automate and digitize the identity assurance process for bank's clients and staff members using state-of-the-art technologies. Some of the key points are to use mobile device technology and the biometric passport to provide an intuitive and user-friendly self-service process.
The project will deliver a pilot for around 250 users by the end of 2021.
Identity Assurance Engineer
We are looking for a senior Identity Assurance Engineer with experience using MS Azure services. The experience with Transmit Security product portfolio is desired.
Work in scope
• Design and engineering of the 3rd party software components
• Design, engineering & configuration of the workflows in the Transmit product portfolio
• Integration into the DevOps process
• Design and implementation of the MS Azure cloud-based infrastructure
• Design and engineering of the security controls
• Support of the of the mobile app developers for the infrastructure setup and configuration
• Design documentation
• Software packages for DevOps process
• Infrastructure and Security setup for the DEV/ENG, TEST and PROD environments
Required Technology Skills
• Identity Management & Credential Service Provider
• Current security standards and protocols
• Mobile authentication apps
• iOS and Android security
• Good understanding of REST API's
• Authentication and Network protocols
• Identity federation and corresponding protocols
• Cloud Infrastructure
• Cloud Security Controls
Required other Skills
• Strong design, process flow documentation and excellent English skills
• Experience to work in a big corporate environment with a global team
• Ability to manage client/ stakeholder relationships and to think out-of-the box
• MS Azure Cloud Services (Network, Compute, DB, Security)
Nice to have
.• Previous experience with Transmit Security products
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.