Luxoft is looking for HR Business Partner to join a friendly and active HR team.
HR Business Partners work closely with managers and employees to provide support and consultancy on such subjects as professional development, individual motivation, and retention.
• Responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. • The position serves as a consultant to management on HR-related issues. • The successful HRBP acts as an employee champion and change agent. • The role assesses and anticipates HR-related needs. • Communicating needs proactively with HR department and business management, the HRBP seeks to develop integrated solutions. • The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization. • The position may include international human resource responsibilities. • The HRBP maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business unit's financial position, its midrange plans, its culture and its competition • HR processes implementation, insuring alignment of the employees to business objectives, internal culture, practices and policies. • Conflict management and change management
• University degree in HR or related field
• Deep knowledge in HR processes, practices and principles
• English - Advanced
• Solid PC skills: Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Proficient communication and presentation skills
• Experience in managing employee relations with cultural awareness
• Experience working in a highly matrixed organization
• Very good organization of work and ability to quickly adapt priorities to changing business requirements
Nice to have
Other European languages is a plus
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
HR Business Partner