It is a great opportunity to work on development of the next generation Infotainment system for one of the largest American OEMs. You will be able to gain unprecedented knowledge in integrating the most advanced technologies on the market and be a part of an ongoing mobility revolution in the Automotive world.
An essential part of your connected car experience is how to access and enjoy all the new features safely, without being distracted from driving. That's why your connected car has to provide a robust and well-designed Human-Machine Interface (HMI).
While the automotive industry making the transition from traditional to connected vehicles and then toward autonomous vehicles, development of an efficient and safe HMI becomes central part of the modern automotive design. There are millions of cars on the road today featuring Human-Machine Interfaces (HMIs) developed by/with Luxoft.
In partnership with global leading car manufacturer, Luxoft opens now new opportunities in development of modern in-vehicle HMIs.
We offer you to join fast growing team, supported by highly professional Luxoft experts, in challenging journey. You'll be key member of cross-functional Agile team, closely work with the Customer.
While this job will be both challenging and extremely interesting for a reliable, result-oriented person with analytical mind and initiative. A developer dedicated to work and keen on keeping commitments. A good team member, thorough and accurate, who will help the team to take professional pride in their work, while constantly striving for high quality solutions.
• Design separate components, modules, classes, database tables etc
• Code, debug, document, and maintain portions of software
• Perform unit and integration testing
• Participate in peer code and design reviews
• Participate in estimation and planning sessions
• Contribute to development of technical project documentation and user documentation
• Participate in conference calls and face-to-face meetings with the Customer and Customer partners
• Comply with the best engineering practices, the technical standards and the quality criteria set forth on the project
• Spot current deficiencies in the development process, adopted procedures and engineering practices, environment configurations, etc., and suggest improvements
• Escalate technical issues to the Architect, Team Lead and Project Manager
• Experience in developing Automotive Infotainment Software system;
• Knowledge and expertise with Embedded operating systems (Linux/Android UI/UX);
• Experience in Android studio/ Eclipse based HMI Apps Development
• Experience in C/C++ development or Java
• Bachelor's / Master's degree in computer science / software engineering or related field
Nice to have
• Flutter experience
• Experience with unit testing and mock frameworks
• Ability to analyze complex logs, perform code check and identify required fixes basing on performed analysis
• Multi-domain SW expertise across the system
• Japanese Language Proficiency
• Experience in Qt/C++ HMI development skills
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Line of Business
Domain Specific Languages