Provides day-to-day technical support to employees, installs, configures, and troubleshoots laptops, workstations, desktop systems. Works closely with internal IT Operations to maintain network services and infrastructure when required. May be called upon to participate in development of information technology and infrastructure projects and general IT training. Working knowledge of ITIL including the use of helpdesk service delivery systems such as Service Now. Strong communication skills to relate with and convey technical solutions in an understandable manner to all levels within the organization. Works well as part of a small team and the wider global Desktop Support team when required.
• Installing, testing and making software available to appropriate users ensuring software is properly configured, regularly updated and working properly on all PCs.
• Install, add, test, troubleshoot, repair, move, change-out, maintain and upgrade PC's,
• Laptops, printers, and other peripherals.
• Build PC and Laptops using Microsoft SCCM Knowledge of imaging.
• Raising Incidents in Service Now.
• Maintaining inventory records.
• Diagnosing and troubleshooting hardware failures.
• Repair and upgrade different types of computers (software and hardware).
• Liaising with external support companies to resolve faults in a timely manner.
• Liaising with the designated personnel responsible for keeping the inventory.
• Maintaining computer peripheral equipment e.g. printers, scanners, projectors and conference room technology.
• Providing technical support by utilizing remote control and Windows administration tools.
• Effectively communicate all support aspects to all levels of personnel in a support driven customer-oriented manner through the Service Now Helpdesk.
• Able to fully assemble computers.
• Knowledge of PC hardware and software systems.
• Knowledge of common operating systems.
• Knowledge of current hardware and software trends in the industry.
• Ability to utilize strong analytical skills and problem-solving methods.
• Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing and to write concise and clear reports.
- Basic German
Nice to have
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
German: A1 Beginner
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Help Desk Support