Customer is one of the largest mutual life insurance companies in the United States. The project uses Varicent Incentive Compensation Management to automate the compensation process including data collection, compensation calculation and commission statement distribution.
Build / upgrade and manage large Cloudera clusters for a large bank in Canada
• 8+ years overall experience with 5+ years in Hadoop Administration.
• Hands on experience in installation, configuration, supporting and managing Hadoop Clusters using Apache and Cloudera Distributions
• Manage and monitor platform infrastructure
• Knowledge in job workflow scheduling and monitoring tools like oozie and Zookeeper
• Optimizing performance of HBase/Hive/Pig jobs
• Scheduling all Hadoop/Hive/HBase jobs using Oozie
• Worked on NoSQL databases like HBase, PostgreSQL and MongoDB
• Hands on experience in analysing Log files for Hadoop and eco system services and finding root cause
• Experience in Ansible script development is a must.
• Experience on EDB Postgres, Tomcat, RabbitMQ, Splunk
• Strong knowledge and experience in supporting Linux environments
• Experience maintaining, troubleshooting and setup large clusters
• Experience in supporting systems with 24X7 availability and monitoring
• Strong knowledge of current hardware systems commonly used in production environments
• Ability to proactively identify, troubleshoot and resolve live systems issues
• Technical documentation skill
Nice to have
English: C2 Proficient
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.