Luxoft, a DXC Technology company is the world-leading specialist in consulting, development and maintenance services across a variety systems including Temenos T24 . Luxoft has global partnerships with many vendor and open-source platform and software providers that enables close collaboration to the benefit of our clients through our detailed understanding of the latest releases, training, implementation , upgrade.
Luxoft has a global reputation for our high-quality delivery of Temenos T24 development, implementation , support and implementation expertise, now positioned as the leading Temenos system integrator globally.
Luxoft Temenos Academy will provide you a unique opportunity to become a part of Temenos T24 solutions practice.
We would train you on a niche Temenos T24 core banking. Our innovative approach to training will give you the opportunity to be mentored and work alongside one of our Subject Matter Experts within one of our client delivery teams.
What We Offer:
• Top quality training to kick-start your career
• Your own personal development plan
• Competitive compensation package
• Mentoring from a subject matter expert
• Open access to senior management and directors
• Opportunity to make an impact in one of Implementation or Transformation journey of major Financial institutions across regions
You will be a Temenos T24 developer responsible for development and supporting related work requests.
The role will require an understanding basic banking operation and skills .
You will work closely with the existing Luxoft delivery team and face off to the business & client technology functions.
• BE/ B. Tech/ ME/ M. Tech/MCA /M Sc- CS/IT/EC streams. Candidate should not have any arrears
• Qualifying percentage to be 70% and above (across 11th, 12th & college)
• Candidates with exposure to any programming languages are preferred
• Good Analytical skills
• Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
• Good communication skills - Oral & written
• Ability to think logically and write algorithms/programs
Nice to have
- Exposure to frameworks such as Spring, Struts
- Exposure & Understanding of J2EE
- Experience in building REST API's
- Knowledge of XML, XSLT and JAVA
- Understanding of OOPS concept, collections, Generic & multi-threading
- Understanding of markup languages such as XML or JSON
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.