Do you enjoy technologies like game engines with video streaming? If so this hot job posting is for you. We look for intern (students of Computer Science) or junior engineers that will push state-of-the-art in remote 3D gaming with video streaming.
The successful candidate will be involved in research, implementation and optimization of new and existing techniques involving computer graphics, multimedia and network streaming that push the limits of AMD's GPUs and CPUs. Develop production-level code, technical demos to showcase the results and technical documentation.
• Design, document and develop core technologies for GPU-accelerated features and libraries on AMD platforms, including processing for video, audio, virtual reality, 3D rendering
• Design, develop and integrate various SDKs for video and audio encoding, streaming
• Bring-up and validation of functionality of new hardware platforms
• Design and development of test applications to validate hardware and software functionality and quality assurance programs
• Work with the Open Source community
• Solid knowledge of C++ and Java, OOD
• IP networking solutions
• Strong debugging skills
• Windows, Linux development experience
Nice to have
• Understanding of real time computer graphics & GPU architecture
• Experience in a multimedia or game programming
• Experience in IP networking
• Experience with DirectX 12 or Vulkan graphics APIs.
• Understanding codecs such as H.265, AV1, H.264.
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Seniority||Send to a friend|
|C/C++||Regular C++ engineer (compiler)||Gdansk, PL||Regular||
|C/C++||Senior GPU Tool Developer||Gdansk, PL||Senior||
|C/C++||Toolchain Development Engineer (GPU Profiler)||Gdansk, PL||Senior||
|C/C++||GPU 3D Rendering Algorithms Research Engineer||Gdansk, PL||Senior||