GoldenSource Implementation for a financial institution.
Below are the Modules in scope:
- GoldenSource Security Master Data
- GoldenSource Instrument Ratings
- GoldenSource Market Data
- Technical Support/Developer for GoldenSource Implementation.
- With strong expertise acquired in GoldenSource implementation through the years, able to execute the development/configuration and support requirements.
- Requires experience and knowledge of OTC product / Transaction lifecycle mapping in GoldenSource. This means good knowledge of GoldenSource Products (Security Data Model and Counterparty Data Model)
- Ideal Candidate should have at least 5 years of solid experience as a Technical Support/ Developer for GoldenSource: especially in Upgrade and Cloud Migration (will consider those with 3-5 years of experience as well)
- Good knowledge of GoldenSource Products (Security Master Data, Instrument Ratings, Market Data)
- Strong understanding of financial instruments and asset classes including equities, fixed income, structured products, funds and complex derivatives (including their respective workflow)
- Able to write SQL/PSQL and test scripts
- Experience with Data vendor feed like Bloomberg and Reuters
Nice to have
- Experience as an Architect in GoldenSource Implementation
- Experience in Murex
- Experience in SQL/PSQL and understanding of data model principles
- Exposure/experience with other Data Management software or implementations.
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Other Vendor specific (Quantum, Coremont etc.)