Top Tier Investment Bank is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to work as a member of its Financing Clearing Transaction Management team. The team is responsible for the development and support of the transaction management, regulatory and reporting systems for the Exchange Traded Derivatives platform.
The BA will be helping to gather requirements from various stakeholders, transform them into user stories for the agile team, perform technical and data analysis, help with releases planning.
• At least 3 years in an IT business analysis role, preferably in investment banking or capital markets area
• A strong working knowledge of enterprise application development approaches
• Knowledge of SQL basics
Nice to have
• Prior experience with exchange traded derivatives (ETD)
• Understanding of business domain (Futures & Options, ETD, OTC products)
• Experience with financial business data formats like FpML, FIXML, FIX
• Strong knowledge of SQL for data analysis
• User experience with git, splunk, linux commands would be a plus
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.