Leading bank of Singapore embarking on various e-commerce platforms integration project and looking for strong functional test engineers to work on integration testing.
• Define the testing strategy and framework to ensure a high standard of testing and quality assurance is in place
• Plan and manage various phases of testing (SIT, UFT, UAT & Regression)
• Manage the test preparation, test cycles & test environment
• Engage test automation team for planning, scripting and execution of test scripts
• Chair the test progress meeting
• Conduct defect triage meetings with Vendor, Users and IT teams
• Plan and manage the runbook for all testing phases, Mock Runs & Production Implementations
• Report test progress and Issues (Daily, Weekly)
• Provide metrics and status updates for organization reporting
• Work with different IT teams across infrastructure and various business divisions to deliver testing solutions for the business.
• Be the focal point of contact for Business testing needs
• Liaise with technical lead / Project managers to manage expectations for each of the testing stages of projects. Agree 'quality gate' criteria and corrective actions
• Stakeholder management
• Adhere to the Bank's Service Management guidelines (ITIL) and participate and provide recommendations in process, service and system improvements
• 5+ years of software testing experience
• Understanding of bank's front, middle and back office operation in investment banking. Experience and management of at least one Front to Back implementation within a financial services organization
• Strong knowledge on Financial products, Structured derivatives and its functional testing
• Hands on experience in Functional Testing such as System Testing, Integration Testing, Sanity Testing, Smoke Testing, Exploratory Testing & User Acceptance Testing, etc.
• Good exposure in Non-Functional Testing such as Performance Testing - Load, Stress, Volume (Spike) Testing and Usability & Compatibility Testing.
• Hands-on experience on the entire gamut of Software testing Life Cycle includes System Integration, User acceptance and Failover/Disaster recovery testing.
• Adapt with Waterfall Model, V model & Agile Testing Processes.
• Ability to work independently and take decisions
• Experience in working direct with Technical leads, project managers and Business Analysts in business and IT organization
• Experience with Principles, methods, techniques and tools for the effective management of the testing process
• Experience of the execution of tests throughout the lifecycle of development projects
• Excellent communication, inter-personal skills and problem solving skills
Nice to have
• Understanding on Blockchain integration and its functional testing
• Implementation of Automation Testing
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.