Luxoft is an industry-leading software integrator and solution house for automakers and automotive suppliers. There are millions of cars on the road today with solutions designed by Luxoft. Together with our German partner, we are working on the development of modern and future technologies such as Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) with highest demands in safety and reliability.
For growing our business offering in the European market, we seek to expand our current collaboration with our client near Stuttgart, Germany. Luxoft is happy to receive applications from self-motivated and self-disciplined applicants who communicate well, like to work in teams, and are willing to travel. For the successful candidate we offer the opportunity to enhance and develop your career with the following benefits:
• Join highly competent and motivated international team
• Apply your talent into figuring the shape of future car
• Personal growth and promotion options
• Make an impact to the overall growth of Luxoft
- Ensures smooth communication between the project team and customer in regards to the customer end functions
- Aligns/agrees on customer requirements, drives and tracks the continuous development progress, reports the status and finally drives the release process of customer end functions.
- Supports the requirement management process (customer to system and SW requirements) for the particular customer functions as defined in the RMP
- Manages the Functional Core Team and ensures the alignment of all involved development Metiers such as Function Owners, SW Architect, SW Project Manager, SW and System Test Lead, Functional Safety Engineer, SW Requirement Engineer
- Ensures that SIQs mapped in his/her functions are answered
- Contribute to the [FH] and perform requirements classification
- Contributes to the Function Development plan [FDP] for his/her customer functions
- Establishes and monitors an aligned timing with the customer interface and the Functional Core Team for each internal and customer release
- In case of deviations, defines together with the Functional Core Team countermeasures. In case the Functional Core Team cannot solve the issue by itself escalades the topic to the Lead FPM and provides adequate information and proposals for decision making
- Manages the change management process in terms of QCT for all changes related to his/her customer functions. Following the decision for the CCB he/she manages the implementation of the change.
automotive or embedded experience
Nice to have
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Line of Business
Engineering Project Management