Global CRM system for Corporate Finance in one of the top Investment Banks. It is deeply integrated to the company's IT landscape and has thousands of users all around the world.
- Communicate with clients to gain understanding of their processes and needs
- Build a relationship with stakeholders
- Produce and maintain project documentation: business and functional requirements etc.
- Manage project backlog
- Present business requirements to the project team
- Be the first point of contact for answering the team’s questions
- 3+ years of experience in Business and/or Functional Analysis position
- Understanding of Agile and SCRUM
- Ability to understand and convert complex ideas into application requirements
- Ability to communicate well with distributed teams
- Ability to assert yourself in meetings, both internally and with clients
- Experience in SDLC tools: Jira, Confluence etc.
- Understanding of SQL is nice to have
- Good spoken and written English
Nice to have
English: B1 Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.