Our client, top tier global investment bank, is building a new high-performance analytics platform with big data processing engines and storage to aid in achieving its strategic goals.
The primary purpose of this platform is to calculate various trading analytics metrics in both real-time and batch modes to feed this data to trading systems and reporting dashboards for quantitative traders.
- Business logic and technical changes impact analysis for test planning of the systems
- Coordinate communication between teams in different locations.
- Requirements elicitation and materials preparation in the structured form.
- Defects tracking.
- Tests results reporting.
- Good theoretical and practical knowledge of BA tools (functional/non-functional requirements, use cases, user stories, UML)
- At least 2 years of experience in a BA/SA role
- Understanding and/or practical experience: JSON/XML; HTTP/REST
- Proactive attitude and product management mindset
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking
- Ability to grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable by the client
- Strong SQL
- Ability to work within an Agile delivery framework
Nice to have
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or similar discipline
- Good understanding of the investment banking business domain
- Enterprise Message Buses (e.g. Tibco EMS, pub-sub, push notifications)
- Familiar with MongoDB, Websockets
- Experience working with modeling tools (Balsamiq, Axure, Visio, etc.)
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
SQL (PL/SQL - Oracle)