Large hedge fund is a private institutional investment management complex consisting of an international team of researchers and technologists who constantly work toward ever-greater quantification and automation in the development of processes.
Our group is looking for strong Python full-stack developers to work on an important internal services which are critical to the firm. The right candidate will have the ability to advance the architecture and onboarding of this application, as well as drive future project directions and architecture as it is integrated through significant parts of the firm.
• Develop/Maintain internal web applications on cloud and on premise
• Create/Present design specifications
• Write well designed, testable code by using state of the art software development practices
• Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
• Create and maintain software documentation
• Expertise in Python web frameworks such as Django, Flask and others
• Demonstrated experience developing scalable and robust software web applications
• Working experience with SQL databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
• Finance experience is not required
Nice to have
• Experience with CI/CD and version control systems
• Experience with GCP
• Experience with micro-services, caching tools, data visualization, log collection and aggregation, search, queuing systems
• Experience with Docker and containerization
• Experience with Kubernetes or distributed systems is plus
• A solid background in Unix/Linux environment
• Excellent debugging and problem solving skills
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.