Position will be key to strategic programme to deliver enhancements and developement for one of Global Banking Customer of Luxoft . The Senior Java Fullstack Developer will be a key member of IT Development Team and responsible for translating User Stories into high quality software that meets functional and non-functional requirements.
• Build & deliver software using standard framework and design patterns.
• Develop scalable real-time low-latency processing solutions in an agile delivery method
• Develop secure software components that can be reused for building multi-grained services.
• Adhere to governance and standards and ensure alignment with framework patterns.
• Develop and maintain automated testing
• Manage work on tools/modules deliverables from concept to completion as per project timelines
• Brainstorm and suggest design solutions based on user/product requirements
• Contribute towards an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture.
• Micro-services development using Springboot
• Technical Stack (Back End): Java, Spring, Kafka, REST APIs,
• Technical Tools: Confluence/Jira/Bitbucket or Git, CI / CD (Maven, Git, Jenkins), Eclipse or Intelij IDEA
Nice to have
• Global markets understanding
• Experience in event driven architectures (CQRS and SAGA patterns).
• Build Tools (Gulp, and webpack), Jenkins, Docker, Automation, Bash, Redis, Elasticsearch, Kibana
• Experience in Agile (Scrum) project an added plus
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.