The Bank was founded in 1853, is an international banking organisation, headquartered in London, with some 1,750 offices in more than 70 countries, with a world-wide staff complement of about 100,000 people.
Excelian have been asked to build a Digital focused fully autonomous feature team to assist with a number of cutting edge initiatives.
The candidate will be required to work closely with the Development Manager, Project Manager, and a team of developers.
Technical Roles and Responsibilities
• Demonstrate a systematic and disciplined architecture, system design and programming approach following a standard software development lifecycle
• Meticulous attention to detail and strong focus on clear and practical documentation
• Work closely with senior management, Development Manager, Project Manager, and a team of developers.
• Design, Code, Unit Test and support Software components
• Deliver quality software in a time following standard software development processes
• Analyze problems raised in software development or production environments and provide timely solutions
• Develop, prepare and maintain system documentation, including program descriptions, operational procedures etc.
• Act as the second line of support during production problems.
• Strong experience in agile methodologies and test driven development.
• Experience in software development using open source technologies.
• Experience in automated software testing.
• Knowledge in domain-driven design, design patterns and enterprise integration patterns.
• Must have experience in delivering software via complete Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipeline.
• Must be able to code in Java (SpingBoot and Spring Cloud Services).
• Experience in some of the technologies below:
o PaaS: Pivotal Cloud Foundy, Openshift, AWS, Azure, Docker, Kubernetes
o Data: MySQL, Postgres, Oracle, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Hadoop, Spark, HIVE, Tableau
o Cache: Redis, Memcached
o Middleware: Kafka, RabbitMQ, WebsphereMQ, REST API
o UI: HTML5, Angular 4, ReactJS, Bootstrap, CSS, RxJS
o Logging & Monitoring: ELK, Zipkin, AppDynamics, New Relic
• Strong knowledge in CI/CD toolset such as Ansible, Artifactory, Jenkins, BitBucket, SonarQube, Fortify, Flyway, Jira and Confluence.
• Strong knowledge in automated testing toolset such as jUnit, Mockito, cucumber, Selenium etc.
• Strong knowledge in scripting languages such as Groovy and Linux shell.
• Knowledge in Integrated Development Environment (IDE) such as Eclipse and IntelliJ
Nice to have
Global markets understanding
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Seniority||Send to a friend|
|Full Stack||Senior Java Full Stack Developer||Bangalore, IN||Senior||
|Full Stack||Full Stack Developer||Bangalore, IN||Regular||
|Full Stack||Hot Technical Lead - Full Stack||Bangalore, IN||Regular||
|Full Stack||Full-stack Java Developer||Bangalore, IN||Senior||