Our ITID team is currently looking for a skilled individual to act as the Full Stack Engineering. The role will be responsible for developing, test and support application through the entire lifecycle. The Engineer will also communicate with IT senior management and other stakeholders to ensure a stable and smooth operation of our products and their delivery. We have an enthusiastic team working under Agile and DevOps principles, which offers interesting job with modern technology.
The team focuses on the delivery of middle sized applications to support processes and communications with various business partners inside the Bank. The development has been based on .NET technology and we have implemented new trends in a software coding.
The project is focusing on logging and monitoring activities on production servers. It requires gathering data from different sources across the bank and process them in order to select high risk activities. By that, most of the work is on backend. We're using MS SQL, REST API (.NET) and Angular 10 (plan to update to 12).
• Analyze and propose solutions based on business requirements,
• Produce accurate, clear, commented and efficient program code from a wide range of program specifications,
• Amend and produce External and Internal specifications and standard documentation as required at each stage of project lifecycle, including database / application design,
• Review test data output for program / system modification accuracy,
• Complete projects in a timely manner.
• Manage stakeholder's expectations and working relationship with the teams with focus on transparency and collaboration
• Support the teams in driving transformation initiates within global ITID organization
• 3+ years' experience in C#.NET and MSSQL server
• 1+ year experience in Angular 2 or higher
• Flexible, adaptable and able to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. Ability to work under pressure and remain calm in the face of adversity.
• Knowledge of all components of an enterprise IT architecture and processes.
• 2+ years' practical experience with Scrum and DevOps principles
• Practical experience with automated testing, TDD, BDD
• Knowledge of Microservices architecture and Rest API concept
Nice to have
• Prior working experience with Azure DevOps will be an advantage but not a must.
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Seniority||Send to a friend|
|Full Stack||Senior-Strong Regular Full-stack (Java + React) Engineer||Remote Poland, PL||Senior||
|Full Stack||Full stack Engineer||Remote Poland, PL||Senior||
|Full Stack||Full Stack Software Developer||Remote Poland, PL||Regular||