Are you passionate about bringing systems to life? Do you have a curious nature, always interested in how to innovate? We're looking for someone like that to help us develop the Automation and Orchestration functions within the network domain.
You'll be working in the Network as a Service team in Poland. We are a relatively new team with big ambitions. We're responsible for the success of networks automation which allows faster time to market, reduces network operational costs and increases productivity.
- An excellent understanding of development methodologies
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
- Programming experience in Python 3
- Experience of working on projects with Angular JS 2 and above
- Experience in designing and implementing REST APIs
- Experience with GitLab for CI/CD and code management
- Experience with NoSQL databases such MongoDB preferred
- Proficiency in HTML5, CSS3, NPM, TypeScript and related technologies
- Ability to ensure the technical feasibility of UX designs and comfortable converting UX into UI
Nice to have
- Experience in Test Driven Development desirable
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.