Luxoft is looking for experienced and enthusiastic Java Full Stack Developers to be part of our growing team in India. You will have the opportunity to work with global Banking and Capital Market clientele of ours on change and transformation projects. You will be part of high caliber project teams comprising of engineers with deep technical expertise and domain experience.
Luxoft offers competitive compensation & benefits package for motivated and deserving candidates. The insurance benefits of Luxoft India are amongst the best in industry. As you progress through your career with Luxoft India, you will also have the opportunity to apply for roles in overseas locations of Luxoft through our flagship Internal Mobility (IM) program
• Demonstrate a systematic and disciplined architecture, system design and programming approach following a standard software development lifecycle
• Meticulous attention to detail and strong focus on clear and practical documentation
• Work closely with development manager, Project Manager and a team of developers
• Design, Code, Unit Test and support software components
• Deliver quality software in a time following standard software development processes
• Analyze problems raised in software development or production environments and provide timely solutions
• Develop, prepare and maintain system documentation, including program descriptions, operational procedures etc.
• Act as the second line of support during production problems
• 3-5 years of proven experience as a Full Stack Developer
• Familiarity with common stacks
• Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
• Attention to detail and good analytical skills
• Bachelor's degree in engineering or computer science or equivalent
Nice to have
• Experience working on Banking and Capital Market projects is highly desirable
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.