This project is related to a large retailer in UK to work on Supplier lifecycle Management, Product Life Cycle Management and Price and promotions .
• Hands-on expert who can code, architect/design systems and understand building highly available and scalable micro services on cloud infrastructure.
• Very good understanding of Containers and Container Orchestration Technology such as Docker / Kubernetes and Cloud Platforms exposure like AWS, Azure, GCP.
• Should have experience working hands-on with Java/J2EE, SpringBoot, Service registry, Container architecture, Kafka, Distributed caching, Cassandra, Couchbase DB and PostgreSQL.
• Strong understanding of Rest APIs, Integration, NoSQL and RDBMS, Distributed Messaging, Security, Cloud Infrastructure, Performance and Scalability Profiling, CI/CD
• Strong knowledge on both Microservices and UI
Java 1.8, React, J2EE, Spring Framework 4.x(Core, MVC, REST, HATEOAS), Microservices, Swagger, Junit, Mockito, Hibernate and Apache camel.
Full Stack Developer
Nice to have
Security, REST API, Integration, NoSQL, RDBMS, Agile Methodology
English: C2 Proficient
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.